Why Im Here????

The Question dat needs a Perfect Answer, no matter hw imperfect it is!!
I am One Lively Character on dis Planet who cares for no1, who loves no1, whoz nt emotional most of d time, who doesnt expose hmslf 2 ny1!! People say these things abt me....hwevr I Love n Respect those who study hard, those who r close to my hart n those who love my attitude... I nevr felt in need of a diary or a blog to express myself 2any1 as im always Over Expressive 2my loved Ones n dey love it... But dis blog is jus to console my soul.. console my innerself.... n console myself.. The Expressions, The words, The Comments etc etc., which im gonna write here are Solely My Personal Views n I dont Intend to Hurt any1.. Hope u got Some Idea abt Mr. Sathish Now.... :) nywayz...

Welcome to my Blog... Sathishsofaar...has done Nothing in Bloggin...bt will b doin somethin in the Future... :) Welcome All To Sathish's Blog

Comments

  1. love u my dear svt brother.i'm much impressed to c ur blog.....tats really very interestin....

    From dis blog,i came 2 know tat u r inspired by many ...bt,acc to me u r inspiration to many...
    keep rockin dear...
    all d best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same as above Bhaiya Ji

    keep Rocking...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life of An IFS Probationer... A Traveller Within

The Final Lap.... to my Dream Destination... LBSNAA... :)

Run Raja Runnn... Walk Walk...Walk in the Park...